John T. Moberly — our new VP of Business Development — and MKC Medical Management pledge to solve your problems, make your life easier, and be easy to work with. Reach John at 615.943.8001 or email@example.com.
Thanks to our great clients, staff, and peers, MKC Medical Management had a record-breaking year in 2018…and it shows. Some of the highlights include…
· Largest number of referrals to date.
· Largest case to date. Over 17,000 medical record pages.
· 31 new clients. In addition to our core strengths, we’ve expanded into new services and industry sectors, including criminal cases, nontraditional LNC work, more formal claims, consulting and education.
· Our first international client. We’re handling motor vehicle and trucking cases for this cross-border corporation.
· 11 speaking engagements and lunch and learns. Our clients and peers in our industries are increasingly turning to us as thought leaders.
Another big way to demonstrate our strategic growth and responsiveness to our clients’ needs is the recent addition of John T. Moberly as our Vice President of Business Development.
In his results-driven career in national account sales, John has always had a passion for helping his customers improve their bottom-line results. Here are a few of the market leading companies that John has helped:
· Johnson & Johnson
· Hershey Foods Corporation
· National Service Industries
· And, most recently, TTN Fleet Solutions
John is also a US Navy, VietNam Combat Duty Veteran, having served aboard the USS Epperson DD719, 1972 – 1974.
Now, as our first VP of Business Development for MKC Medical Management, John is doing what he has always done – sharing best practices to improve YOUR bottom line!
So, if you’re an insurance company, TPA, attorney, trucking company, or other business with medical management needs anywhere in the U.S., John wants to get together with you to create better bottom line results for you!